Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose a 100% Soy Candle ?
- Soy wax is made from soy beans, which are a renewable resource. Soy wax is biodegradable and just plain environmentally-friendly!
- Burns longer and cooler than paraffin wax candles. We usually find that you will get 1 hour for every oz of wax.
- Soy Wax is water soluble and is easy to cleanup in the event of an accidental spill
- Longer Lasting - soy wax burns at a cooler temperature; which means your soy wax candle will burn longer
- Clean Burning - Soy Wax produces no petrol-carbon soot and is is less likely to trigger allergies
- Wicks - We use Natural Cotton Wicks. No metals; such as zinc are used in our wicks. We also have started using wood wicks that are once again, All Natural with a metal sustainer to hold up the wick throughout the burn.
- For your cotton wick purchases remember to only burn candles one (1) hour for every inch of it's diameter, keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" and keep the candle away from of drafts.
- It is very important that wick trimmings are not left in the candle wax. This will definitely cause black soot.
- For your TimberFlame purchases simply light the wood on one side of the wick, the flame will carry across quite quickly.
- You will not need to trim this wick, but still keep away from drafts, and ensure you burn the candle until the liquid wax reaches the edge, about 1 hour for every inch in diameter.
Shipping information for retail order:
All shipping is from Winnipeg Canada.
We ship Canada and US wide. Any additional fees, duties or custom charges on orders outside Canada are the responsibility of the customer.
Pricing: Under $50.00 = $7.50 Canada / US
$50.00 - $99.99 = $10.00 Canada / US
$100.00 and Over = Free Shipping Canada/ US
Order Processing Time: Please allow 1-2 Business days to process your order.
Payment Option: We accept Visa and MasterCard at this time.
Sales Tax: Applicable Federal and Provincial Taxes apply.
Cancellations: You may cancel your order, provided it has not yet shipped. We will refund you the amount to your credit card .